What are Network Management Tools? How To RemoveNetwork Management Tool.
Network Management Tools are a set of Computer programs which examine site traffic and proxies through the network. These programs monitor data running through servers and then analyze it for misusing the information.
Some tools modify System configuration according to their requirement. This unauthorized change in System Network configuration renders system vulnerable to all kinds of security threats.
So Network Management Tools has been placed in the category of untrustworthy and malicious programs.
Dangerous consequences of Network Management Tools
Some of the illegal activities carried out by Network Management Tools are as under
- It identifies and disables devices present on Network
- It checks the components of Network, analyses traffic and monitors information spread over network.
- It disables firewall and security software on the System without the permission of admin and thus makes system vulnerable to security threats.
- It alters the Network setting and allows untrusted external sources to communicate with the system
- All of the above activities in one way or the other way result in the loss of sensitive system information and increase security threats to PC.
- It can even involve the infected PC into network of Cyber threats.
How can your Prevent Network Management Tools attacks?
There are various ways to prevent Network Management Tools attacking your System. Some of them are as follows
- Remove unimportant Software and deactivate useless services
- Disable system features “default features and “uninstall programs”. These two features increase chances of Network Management Tools attack
- Limit the use of file sharing and the Print sharing services.
- In the same way remove unnecessary Software.
- Create a backup of your important data to save essential components of Windows
- Never surf internet using unsecure networks
- Secure your Router to protect information flow via data network
- Make use of a powerful firewall to control information flow from internet. The firewall comes along with Windows, home routers and internet browsers. You can also install it from internet.
- Don’t disable firewall anytime and configure it properly to protect your PC from Network Management Tools attacks.
- Install a powerful antivirus or Malware to remove it immediately from the system
- Enable auto updates on Antivirus and Anti- malware to make them capable of fighting with the new and advanced forms of threats.