What Is Flooder? How To Remove Flooders
Flooders is a type of Malware which is used by developers to overload PC Network and to decreases the speed and performance of System. It makes PC vulnerable to DoS attacks, HTTP overload, ICMP and Ping of Death etc. It can also block internet connectivity to PC.
Flooders have different versions available online and each of them differ in design and functions. Some of them are like Trojan horses in design. This type of Flooder is mostly used in hacking process. They are utilized by developers to establish a remote connection to a one or series of computers to steal sensitive information like login details, passwords and credit card details.
It also alters setting of needed system components and deposits additional malware on it.
How Will You Know Flooder Is Active On Your PC?
These indications are a proof that Flooder is active in your PC. Learn them to know how to prevent Flooder.
- The primary symptom is that the performance of PC goes down, OS or browser crash, sudden and abrupt shutdowns.
- A user is not able to execute programs as it disables legitimate Apps like security software, browsers and tools
- It can even delete legitimate software or its components from PC.
- Unwanted alerts and pop-up ads cover up your screen, from right, left, up, down and center. A time comes when pop-ups block web content.
- A victim is surfing a desired website and he or she suddenly redirects to dangerous and unfamiliar sites. The motive behind redirection is to increase traffic of those sites.
How Flooders Enters Into Your System
Flooders distributes on PC’s in a number of ways and some of the most common ways are given as follows:
- Software bundling– Developer bundles and hides it in the setup of a freeware. Then users download and install it along with unlicensed security programs, games and even legitimate Apps.
- Malicious websites– Websites like porn, gambling and similar sites are considered the reservoir of all malware
- Programs like Bluetooth and Shareit etc. can deposit malware, Trojans, browser hijackers and flooders on system.
- It can also be distributed by worms, Trojans, viruses and spyware etc.
How To Remove Flooder From PC
So as soon as you find its traces in your PC, eliminate it completely. You can’t uninstall it because it lacks the feature, you can just eliminate it from your PC using a quality and powerful anti-malware. It is a tedious task to remove Flooder from PC because it hides its files in the background to escape from the eyes of the user.
If the automatic tool fails to remove flooder, then utilize manual procedure to get rid of it. By manual procedure you can eliminate it from OS, browsers, shortcuts and other computer files one by one. We will provide you a complete Flooder Removal Guide for each version of it.